so for those of you who know me, you will probably know two things: i recently landed my dream job, and i love winter. what happens when you combine those two things? a christmas/winter giveaway, of course! now i know this is ridiculously early, but there are two reasons for this. the first being that i’m stupidly excited for winter/christmas already, and the second being that the prizes will need to be sent off in advance to guarantee that they arrive by christmas.prizes
- a wreck this journal
- a doctor who tardis/van gogh necklace
- two lush bath bombs and a lush bubble bar
- sherlock inspired charm bracelet
- doctor who tardis phone case
- london inspired coin purse
- a barry m nail polish in whatever shade you want
- a handwritten letter/christmas card from yours truly
- possibly some other goodies that tickle my fancy!rules
- must be following me (i will check)
- must reblog this (likes do not count)
- reblog until november 25th
- there will only be one winner, unless this gets a ridiculous amount of notes
- i will ship worldwide
- a winner will be chosen by a random generator and will be messaged via their askbox. if you do not have your askbox turned on, i cannot contact you and i will have to pick somebody else
- no giveaway blogs, and please do not reblog this multiples of time. reblogging more than once will not increase your chances.
- if you have any questions, contact me here. but please don’t ask me if this is real. i swear to you that this giveaway will go ahead.
previously spocking hell & lostxaviersgeography student
"jeSUS TAKE THE STARSHIP"
sci-fi is everything
I don't take myself very seriously, and you shouldn't either ♥
"look at this strange middle-aged woman peddling durgs and wongs" - actual quote from one of my friends
currently obsessing over: star trek
also a whole lot of femslash (/tagged/carmita)
'and the story went on' is the final text shown on the last episode of the Sarah Jane Adventures. Lis Sladen was and always will be my hero and inspiration.
bi, but with strong preference for femme
english, mixed-race, often passing
I saw people doing screenshot re-draws, so I tried a quick gif redraw.
The watertribe can try to resist the inevitable, but their city will fall today.
Dorian Gray is actually really good bisexual representation it’s common knowledge that all bisexuals keep magical, aging portraits hidden within their Victorian mansion to ensure their own immortality
"i’m with you to the end of the line shepard" lIARA MY SWEET BLUE ANGEL BABY
what good are emotions if you cannot save the woman you love?